- Thursday, November 24, 2016
- To celebrate the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman's discovery of Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania) on November 24th, 1642, Zydeco's will be closed.
- Saturday, December 24, 2016
- Zydeco's will be closed Saturday, December 24, 2016 in observance of the Swedish troops occupation of Norway in 1715. You can find a lot of things wrong with Sweden, but their flag is a big plus.
- Sunday, December 25, 2016
- Zydeco's will be closed Sunday, December 25, 2016 in remembrance of The Battle at Etampes (Stampae) in 604AD. Spoiler alert: Burgundy beat Neustriers.
I love British cars and one of our customers happens to have a beautiful Midget. Here she is...
Thanks to the staff, the other businesses, Citizen's Bank and of course, all of our friends for making the Mardi Gras Block Party so much fun. If you have pictures or video you would like to see here, please email them to me at email@example.com
From left to right:
1. Allen Brown
2. Clayton Carnes
3. Amanda Owen
The one year anniversary of NCSS.
Join us this Friday and Saturday, 5/20, 5/21, for The Zydeco's Crawfish Boil in The Mooresville's.
Crawfish boil on hiatus. Stay tuned for further info.
New Orleans was great, visited family and I picked up some supplies for the restaurant. The Crawfish boils will be back later in the month. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for latest info.
We will be closed this week for spring break
We will be closed Wednesday March 30 - Tuesday April 5 for spring break. We will reopen Wednesday April 6.
Crawfish boil this Thursday and Friday at The Zydeco's
We will be closed Dec. 24th and 25th to celebrate Swedish troops occupying Norway in 1715. Please, no outside cheese allowed as per Indiana regulation 23-23.a, Indiana Cheese Code.
We will be closed December 29th, just because.
We will be open New Year's Eve until 10 pm with food and drink specials - come join us and get ready for your balls to drop (or something like that). We will be closed Jan. 1, New Year's Day to sweep up the eyeballs and celebrate Michael VIII Palaiologos proclamation as co-emperor of the Empire of Nicaea with his ward John IV Laskaris. Please, no gambling on premises or within 13.27 feet of our front door.