This Saturday --April 15th will be our last crawfish boil until sometime in May (TBA)
- Cajun crawfish, flown in live from Louisiana and boiled right here in Indiana.
Please join us tonight and tomorrow night for our world famous, award winning crawfish boil. You may want to come in early as we tend to run out later in the evening.
It's time to go to Louisiana and get much needed supplies! Zydeco's will be closed beginning Wednesday, March 29th and reopen the following Wednesday, April 5.
- Thursday, November 24, 2016
- To celebrate the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman's discovery of Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania) on November 24th, 1642, Zydeco's will be closed.
- Saturday, December 24, 2016
- Zydeco's will be closed Saturday, December 24, 2016 in observance of the Swedish troops occupation of Norway in 1715. You can find a lot of things wrong with Sweden, but their flag is a big plus.
- Sunday, December 25, 2016
- Zydeco's will be closed Sunday, December 25, 2016 in remembrance of The Battle at Etampes (Stampae) in 604AD. Spoiler alert: Burgundy beat Neustriers.
I love British cars and one of our customers happens to have a beautiful Midget. Here she is...
Thanks to the staff, the other businesses, Citizen's Bank and of course, all of our friends for making the Mardi Gras Block Party so much fun. If you have pictures or video you would like to see here, please email them to me at email@example.com
From left to right:
1. Allen Brown
2. Clayton Carnes
3. Amanda Owen
The one year anniversary of NCSS.
Join us this Friday and Saturday, 5/20, 5/21, for The Zydeco's Crawfish Boil in The Mooresville's.
Crawfish boil on hiatus. Stay tuned for further info.
New Orleans was great, visited family and I picked up some supplies for the restaurant. The Crawfish boils will be back later in the month. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for latest info.
We will be closed this week for spring break